I have seen the Kreativ Blogger award on a couple of my favorite sites but I thought it would be a long while before The Rainy Day Box got noticed! HUGE thanks to Tammy at sweetartdiva! Check out her blog – her felt creations are absolutely adorable! You can snag some of your own at her shop on Etsy.
Here are the rules of the award:
- Thank the blogger who gave me the award and provide a link.
- List 7 interesting things about myself that my readers might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know.
Seven things about me:
- I run a bakery from my home! Check out the Eat a Bite Bakery online!
- When I was a kid in New Hampshire, I used to tell people I was from Florida and that I was moving back when I grew up. I wanted to live in Orlando and be a teacher. Although it didn’t happen quite in the way that I expected, this is basically my reality now. Along with the best husband in the world and two doggies. God is good!
- I have an irrational and crippling fear of whales and other large marine life.
- I love rainy, gloomy weather. I realize this is a luxury of living in Florida – It comes, it goes, then the sun is shining again.
- I love movies and television. Even really (really) strange movies and television. There are still some really great shows out there and they usually get cancelled after one season…and we live in a world where Two and a Half Men is still on the air. If you are my Facebook friend you are already familiar with my feelings on this show. I’ll stop now.
- I have a candle obsession…and the hoard to prove it. I have an obscene amount of Yankee Candles.
- I love my dogs! I adopted both of them and it was such a great experience! I will never buy from a breeder again and especially not a pet store! Here are my sweeties:
My seven nominations:
- http://easydoesitstyle.wordpress.com/ – Great beauty tips and ideas!
- http://366daysofpinterest.com/ – I mean, need I say more? Pinterest!
- http://barexbones.wordpress.com/ – love her fashion and beauty ideas!
- https://www.facebook.com/Searching.for.June.Cleaver – Not only because she’s an “offline” friend – it’s awesome!
- http://sweetandlovelycrafts.blogspot.com/ – I haven’t been following long, but I love her stuff!
- http://detailorienteddiva.blogspot.com/– Amen! To everything on this site!
- http://scissorsandthread.tumblr.com/ – how much fun is this site?
I am still relatively new to the world of blogging, but I think it is stuff like this that keeps us all going! I am so inspired by all of you! I hope you check out all these amazing sites and again, a huge thank you to everyone who stops by and reads my posts!